Saturday, November 15, 2008

journal queston #5

In my country, people spend time by ourselves are not considered strange. Many people like to spend time by themselves, also me too. I like spend time by myself. Most of time, I like a person alone. Because it is free. Whatever I like, whatever I do. I can play computer, games and watch TV all the day. I prefer to see drama. And I don’t like somebody interrupt me when I was watching drama. But if I have something good thing, I would like to spend time with my friends. We can celebrate together. Usually we go to the bar or KTV to singing and dancing. And if I have a lot of stress I like to shop to buy many things. Makes me happy and get out of the stress. But when I have something bad thing or sad thing, I would like to sleep in my home. Because sleep can help me nothing I can think. I think everybody pursuit alone time is different. Some people really don’t like alone, they must have somebody to be side of them. In any case, people should make themselves happy. Because people who is alive to enjoy the fun.

2 comments:

CESL said...

I usually spend time online, reading and watching dramas when I am alone as well. It's a good time to relax and recuperate.

Anna said...

~That was from Anna