Monday, November 3, 2008

FE #4 Halloween

Last year's Halloween was my first time to enjoy the festival in America. I have spent a happy time in CESL. Before I had never seen this situation, because our country has no Halloween. That day in the morning I went to school; in the street most people dressed up in strange costumes. And when I arrived in the CESL hallway I was shocked about teacher, because all of the CESL teachers were dressed up in strange costumes and their makeup was very scary. They wore a wig in their hair, had a lot of blood on their skin and wore a mask on their face. At first, I didn't know that the people who wore the strange costumes were our teachers; a few minutes later I realized it. It was funny. Also in the afternoon we made pumpkins with classmates. So I like the Halloween day.

No comments: