Sunday, November 30, 2008

journal question #6

My parents are the most precious in my life. I love my mother and father very much, also my parents too. I’m only daughter in my family. So my parents put all the energy is concentrated in my life. When I was in my country, I didn’t realize my parents are the most precious people for me. Because they never let me to do anything, always help me in the back. So I don’t know what is suffering until I came to the United States. In my country, they bought everything to me whatever I want and my father never Scold to me. I remember the 13 years old birthday which is the good memory in my childhood. My mother bought piano to me, at that time I was surprised. I know things cannot instead everything. I think the most important thing is the heart. I can feel happy and warm from my parents. They try their best to support me and they never say anything. Since I came to the United States, I realized many things. In the United States, everything I must do myself, sometimes I really tired and something I don’t know how to do it. At that time, I was really missed my parents. So I must treasure my parents’ thanksgiving. Nothing more important than this.

No comments: