Sunday, November 9, 2008

journal queston #4

Everybody has a dream and also people pursuit dreams come true. Different people have different dreams. Depend on person’s mind. Some dreams are easy to achieve but some dreams are very difficult to achieve. That is why we call it dream. My dream is also to travel. Before I went to the United States, I never think about that. In my country I just blind study or play with my friends. I never think about the future. Why am I study and what do I do in the future. But when I came to the United States and stay here almost 1 year, I felt a lot of things and change a lot of mind. First, I learned American culture that is totally different in my county. It is deep impression. It also learned the culture of other countries. Because we have lot of international students in CESL. I was very interested listen to the other countries culture. Since then I was very want to travel other countries. When I was child, I have been traveled Korea, but I cannot remember everything, because that time I was so young. I don’t know what is going on. Now I want to finish my university immediately and want to travel Europe, Australia and Africa. If I will travel those countries, I think, that is good memory for my life.

1 comment:

Anna said...

It's really awesome that your experience here in the United States has helped you to dream bigger dreams! I hope that you get the chance to see those countries!