Thursday, October 23, 2008

journal question #1 my break time in caldwell's house


During the break time I got a good memory from Caldwell’s house. On Thursday, Caldwell invited EAP2 students and EAP2 student’s culture partner to her home to get dinner together. Everybody made special food to her home. I made Chinese food; Guobaorou, Korean students made Bulgogi, Arabian students made Capsa, Japanese students made Sushi, American students made cake and Caldwell prepared some fruit and salad. I like Caldwell’s house, it is very beautiful. In the back courtyard has big swimming poor. We ate with culture partner and talk about something interested thing. Because of different culture we learned many new things from them. And also take the picture together. We had a good time, I enjoyed it so much.

1 comment:

Anna said...

It's sounds like fun. I'm jealous...I love Bulgogi!!