Sunday, October 26, 2008

journal question #2

Before I had boyfriend but we broke up almost 10 months ago. So I am single now. But I am very satisfied with my life now. It is freedom. I don’t want to say about my ex-boyfriend. Because that is not a good memory for me. In my country, usually in the school we met boyfriend and girlfriend. Because we everyday study together. So we know each others hobby and life style. The boys are usually active. If they like a girl, they try their best to pursuit. Buy rose for girls or make a special event for them. And take care of them very carefully. After the girls accept the courtship they become a couple. And then they begin to dating. Everything they do together. Dating in the restaurant, bar, park and cinema. Also, everyday they talk with cell-phone. And they travel what place they both like and have a fun. If they want to confirm their relationship, they take boyfriend and girlfriend to their home and visit their parents. This is a sense of they will get married.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Yeah, it's true. You know a relationship is serious if you take that person to meet your parents!